A LA CRATE VINTAGE RENTALS:
We are a custom, found, and reclaimed event rental warehouse specializing in wedding rentals, photo props, and party decor. Our goal is to alleviate the legwork of finding and reselling vintage items for one-time use, while building a culture of do-it-yourself (D.I.Y.) creativity that appreciates the quality and value of the past. In with the old!
- Part-time* (20-25 hours/wk), hours will increase August thru November (~30+ hours/wk)
- Sundays (3-6pm), Monday - Thursday (10-4pm) with unpaid lunch hour
- Seasonal (May thru November, potential for reduced hours over winter)
- Provide customer service lead or support by conducting client appointments, responding to inquiries, booking and scheduling orders, receiving payments, etc.
- Assist with social media updates (Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest)
- Assist with website data entry and basic maintenance
- Prep and pack orders to go out. . .clean and restock inventory when returned
- Assist customers with picking up/dropping off orders
- Be a second hand for some deliveries
- Run errands/small order deliveries
- Clean/maintain shop/work environment
- Attend trade shows/networking events
- Be highly detail-oriented and very organized
- Be a people pleaser and go above and beyond to provide a great customer experience
- Be self-motivated, independent and reliable, taking pride in the work that you do
- Be interested in the wedding/events world and get excited about creative ideas
- Have a passion for vintage goods
- Be comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds and getting your hands dirty!
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Be a quick learner, able to think on your feet and problem solve
- Have great written and oral communication skills
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats (often in the same day)!
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in the wedding/events industry
- Experience with Filemaker Pro
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable working on Apple computers/products
- Comfortable using hand tools
TO APPLY: Please email your resumé, cover letter (please WOW us with WHY you would be a great fit!) and 2-3 references by March 21, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications WITHOUT these items will not be considered. Thank you!
We will contact you if you've been selected for an interview. No phone calls please.